Thursday, February 14, 2008

In my opinion, there is no greater investment than time. Anything else that you use or invest can be relinquished. Time is the only thing that you cannot get back once you have spent it. You can't stop or slow the spending but you are in control of how you spend it. Whether or not time is 'real' I believe that it's important to recognize that our lives are moving forward, towards their end and once a moment has passed it is over.


The theif to be most wary of is the one who steals your time.

I waste a substantial amount of my time whether it's doing things I don't like to do, or allowing other people to control or use my time. I've really only recently begun to realize the severity of time, but I don't want to regret because lingering only further decreases the amount that I have.