Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I still stand by my belief that it honestly does not matter who is right or wrong when it comes to opinions of faith. The enrichment that faith and God bring to peoples' lives overrides any importance in matters of "truth." And any quests for "truth" seem trivial to me - as I find it hard for such a journey to provide any level of fulfillment close to that which religion supplies.

Do you see blue? I see blue.

I think the commonplace ideals of ethics speak for themselves - that people have a notion of how they should treat each other in order to protect feelings, make things easier, happier, lighter, better, more enjoyable.
I hear there are people out in this world who enjoy pain. And I'm sure if I ever meet one of these people I'll be awkward, uncomfortable, and I won't know how to act.

No comments: